Happy Diwali To All
May the divine light of diwali
spread into your Life
peace, prosperity, happiness
and good health.
Diwali is one of the most biggest festival in India. Aakash Kandil, lantern and lamps is symbol of all to cover evil over the goodness.Today we are going to given some best idea on how to design your home Akkash Kandil. There are handmade.simple and easy make Akash kandil by following this simple step.
Diwali Aakash Kandil | आकाश कंदील
preparation time – 20 mins
Cook time -20 mins
Materials Requied :
- A4 size Cardboard 1
- Golden paper
- Bright Color paper sheet | gotive paper
- Scissor and stapler
Making the Diwali Aakash kandil
- The first step to cut a cardboard into a rectangle of width 3cm vertical in 2 strips.
- Also cut a cardboard into a rectangle of with 3cm and height about 20 to 25cm horizontal in 3 strips.
- First 2 strip length should be such that when you roll it into a cylinder. stapler both strip.
- Cut a cardboard in 3 strips horizontal stapler 3 side of cylindrical roll
- Next, Cut Bright color paper also called gotive paper into a square about 11cm to 15cm [adjust your vertical size]
- Now Take a two opposite corners of the square and stick them and stick small square both corner.
- Then Now, Pest them on cylinderical strip both top and bottom shown in figure.
- Now, cut all the Bright Color paper so that they are of the same length. These Bright Color paper look best if their length is 3 times more than the length of the cylinders. Stick these Bright Color paper inside the base of the cylinder.