Potato poli is also called Potato Thalipeeth. It’s a basic one and just an easy ans quick and tasty.This food from the Maharashtrian Kichens. Potatoes as a very good source of Vitamin B6,Potassium,Copper,Vitamin C,manganese, phosphorus, niacin, dietary fiber.it’s the word Healthiest Foods.Try it Once.
Potato Poli | Potato Thalipeeth Recipes
preparation time – 20 mins
Cook time -20 mins
- Potato 1 or 2
- Green Chillies 2 or 3
- Salt to taste
Making the Potato poli or Thalipeeth Recipes
- First Wash your Potatoes and then peel their potatoes
- Now, Grate the potatoes
- Mix together all the ingredient’s ina bowl (Potatoes,ginger,green chillies and teste to salt)
- Then, Add enough water to make a thick batter
- Heat and grease oil a non-stick tava
- Spread a layer of the batter to from a pancake of 4mm
- Cook On both side till golden brown,using a little oil.